Last Update: Tuesday, 3 December, 2019
Uber Password Reset Not Working
Travelling is safe in the hands of the Uber. Well, Uber is a sophisticated name but easy to pronounce and use. This application was launched for those who late-night search for a taxi or else waits in a long queue for the bus. Uber features the unique methods of making payment at the lowest fare. You can grab this application from the play store as well. What if you forget the Uber password and now require resetting it. It is possible to reset the Uber password. Let’s deal with the method served as follows:
Reset Uber Password
- Visit the Uber application.
- Hit on the “menu” option with three dots on the very top of the screen.
- Choose the “help” field and step ahead
- In the help section, pick up the “accounts and payments” option
- From the number of lists you need to select the “I can’t sign in or request a ride”
- You can now tap on “I Forgot my password”
- Uber has served you a link on the next screen. Hit on it.
- You may have received a verification code on your registered mobile number.
- Set up the 4 digit verification code
- Check your mail whether you have received the ID link or not.
- Hit on the link and further set up your password respectively.
- Enter the password twice to verify it’s you.
Thus, this is the best possible way to reset the Uber password using these simple step by step process. You can find the entire solution in a single application in a minimum time period. If you are still unable to find the solution then quickly take Uber’s support.