Last Update: Thursday, 20 August, 2020
Spectrum App Not Working
Many times, users have been reported to face problems getting the Spectrum app to work on their devices. So, if you are facing the same issue, or your Spectrum App not working with Roku and Apple TV then you don’t need to worry about it. This issue is generally caused due to various reasons such as Internet Connection/Service Outage, Outdated application, Device Issue, Corrupt Application, WIFI Availability, and Incorrect Username or Password, and so on. Thus, in this post, you will get complete knowledge to effortlessly resolve this problem with simple troubleshooting solutions. Then follow the instructions given below to easily solve the issue.
8 Methods to Fix Spectrum App Not Working Problem with Roku and Apple Tv
Therefore, when Spectrum App not working Roku, you can follow the given below troubleshooting solutions to fix the problem.
Solution 1: Reinstall the Spectrum TV channel
- Remove the Spectrum TV channel from your Roku.
- Then go to the Roku channel store.
- And from there find and re-download the channel.
Solution 2: Reboot your Roku
- You should try to unplug your Roku device from the wall outlet.
- After that wait as a minimum 30 seconds before plugging it back into the outlet.
Solution 3: Restart your Device
- You should try to remove the Spectrum channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile.
- Then press the ‘* key’ on your remote and then select the 'Remove channel' option.
- After that restart your device from Settings>System>System restart.
- Once your player starts up again, then add the Spectrum channel back once more.
- Then try signing in again.
- In this way, surely you settle the issue that you are facing.
Solution 4: Verify Username or Password
- When your Spectrum App not working Roku and Apple TV, then it may also be a problem of incorrect username or password.
- You should verify that you are entering or using the correct username or password.
Solution 5: Verify Internet Connection
Validate your Roku player or TV is connected to the internet. If you are using a WIFI connection, then try using a wired connection in its place.
Solution 6: Check Roku Device & TV Turn ON
If the issue is not resolved, then you should ensure that your Roku device and Apple TV have proper power and they are turned ON.
Solution 7: Verify Apple TV Set to the Correct Input Source
After that, you have to ensure that your Apple TV is set to the correct input source. For example,. HDMI 1, HDMI 2, or AUX.
Still having trouble with the same problem, then you should also try uninstalling the Spectrum app from your computer and reinstalling it later. To do it, in this way:
- Direct go to the Android TV Home screen and then ‘Settings’.
- Underneath the ‘Device’ option, choose ‘Apps’.
- Then hit on the ‘Downloaded Apps’ option and then tap on ‘Spectrum TV’.
- Now, choose ‘Uninstall’ and then hit on ‘OK’.
- Then reinstall the app after downloading from Play Store and launch it.
That’s it. Hence, after following the above solutions, surely your Spectrum App not working problem will be resolved.