Last Update: Tuesday, 10 August
How To Troubleshooting Sbcglobal Not Working Problem?
Sbcglobal email is one of the popular email services where users are taking the benefit of the frequent and smooth email service of Sbcglobal. But, if your Sbcglobal email account stops working completely so don't need to worry, because here you will get complete Troubleshooting Sbcglobal Not Working Problem so just follow the below-presented step-by-step solution.
Why SBCGlobal.net Email Is Not Working?
Here are some common reasons when SBCGlobal email doesn't respond properly.
- Due to the poor internet connectivity.
- The old version of the web browser.
- Incorrect proxy servers.
- Wrong settings of date & time on the computer.
- Incorrect log-in information.
- Due to the server down problem.
Steps To Troubleshoot Sbcglobal Not Working Problem?
- Firstly, check the validity of the email account.
- Ensure that, the wireless or wired internet connection is properly working.
- Check the right configuration of SMTP/POP3 settings.
- Delete all cache, cookies & history.
- Recover your SbcGlobal account password.
- Update the outdated version of the mobile application.
- Remove a bad extension from the web browser.
- Check the server setting for the inbox & outbox mails.
Hence, you need to follow above-presented all the steps until your Sbcglobal email account doesn’t work but, after applying lots of effort, if you are getting again & again SBCGlobal.net Email Is Not Working, just try the below presented instructions once more.
Sbcglobal Email Not Working On iPhone:
If you are an iPhone user and your SBCGlobal email account doesn’t work so you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Tap on the 'Settings' on your iPhone.
Step 2: Click on the 'Email' & then, press on the 'Account'.
Step 3: Select the 'Add Account' option.
Step 4: Then, choose the 'Other' option and press on the 'Add Mail Account' option.
Step 5: Write the correct name & description to add an account.
Step 6: Again, enter the correct email & password of the SBCGlobal email account.
Step 7: Now, you should choose the 'Outgoing Mail Server' & add 'Outbound.att.net'.
Step 8: Again, provide the email credentials of the SBCGlobal email account.
Step 9: Finally, click on the 'Save' and your account will completely configure on your iPhone.
Step 10: Now your SBCGlobal account will work properly.
Apart from that, you need to reboot your iPhone, configure the POP3/IMAP server settings, check your password, Remove all the history & reserved data.
Sbcglobal Email Not Working On Android?
If you are an SBCGlobal.net email account on your Android phone so just following the steps.
- Restart your android device.
- Re-install the application after uninstallation.
- Check the settings of IMAP/POP on an Android phone.
- Check the mobile data or wireless internet connection.
- Remove all the cache & cookies of the application.
- Update the application from the play store.
Therefore, apply all the above-given solutions and you will rid of the SBCGlobal email not working on the Android issue.
Configure the below-presented IMAP & SMTP Settings:
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) server.mail.yahoo.com
- The incoming port must be 993
- SSL requirement: Yes.
- Outgoing SMTP server setting: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL requirement: Yes.
- Authentication Requirement: Yes.