Last Update: Thursday, 28 November, 2019
Salesforce Password Reset Not Working
Before knowing the steps you must have the basic knowledge of the platform as it is very important. As we all know Salesforce is a cloud-based system for software development and management. Since the world is highly filled with many technologies and all the requirements are available on the fingertip so it requires many account credentials as well. So basically people are carrying more than a couple of account handles and most of them do not save the record anywhere thus forgetting the Salesforce password is very obvious, so here are some steps you should follow in order to get rid out of Salesforce password reset problems ay time round the clock.
Steps to reset Salesforce password
- First of all open, the authentic link of Salesforce could platform.
- Now, sign-in into your account and go to the geared icon that is called setting.
- Now the user needs to go to security.
- Here you will get the password reset option, just click on the password rest option
- Now enter the old password and then create your new password.
- Make sure that your password should not match any of the previous passwords and also the password should be a bit strong and also you should remember your password for future use.
- Click on the Save button for the final submission.
- Now you are done with password reset of Salesforce.
I hope these steps would be helpful for those who are facing such an issue and searching for Salesforce password reset process on the web. NOTE: Keep changing your password after a certain period of time is a good practice and therefore you should change it to make your account safe and secure.