Last Update: Thursday, 28 November, 2019
PayPal Account Password Reset Not Working
PayPal is one of the most popular and reliable ways to send and receive money online through mobile phone or desktop. One can easily use PayPal account once he/she set up an account, which is quite simple to create. Set up your account by creating a strong password and entering your required information and bank details (mind it the app is very secure). You can receive money from friends, family or work clients and you can also use money from your PayPal account in many online purchases.
Due to any circumstance or situation, if you have forgotten your PayPal password and now you need to make a quick payment urgently then in such a scenario you need to provide the correct account details with the password in a maximum of 3 attempts else your account will be blocked. So it’s better to reset PayPal password and recover your PayPal account easily.
What are the different steps to reset PayPal password
- Visit the PayPal login page
- Hit on “trouble signing in”
- Enter your PayPal email address and tap “next”
- Choose one of the options to reset your account. The options may be to recover via calling support, alternate email ID, phone number verification or else security questions is there for you.
- In case you hit on “calling support” then you may receive a call from an expert after which you can get the code on the screen. Once you have filled the code, you can quickly generate a new password.
- If you require recovering via the phone number, you can hit on that option and further you will receive a verification code. Set up the code in the given box and get your fresh PayPal account back.
- If you carry an alternate email address and want your PayPal account via this method. You can simply press this method and will receive a link on your email address to reset your password.
- Security questions can also be beneficial in some cases. PayPal will ask to answer the questions that were once set up by you at the time of registration with PayPal.
- Moreover, you can now recreate a strong password and reenter it to verify it’s you.
Thus, be careful while recovering Paypal account password because it has been seen that some errors might disturb you whenever you try resetting PayPal password. Your account is safe now and you can easily make payment and receive money from others.