Last Update: Monday, 3 February, 2020
Verizon offers premium quality wireless services to its users and for this reason, it is the world's best wireless service provider and Verizon App provides the best range of facilities. Verizon provides account management facility and users can manage payments and much more through the Verizon app. Also, users get amazing features through My Verizon App and that's why it has become an important part of the users but sometimes, the user faces problems while using Verizon App. So, if you are one of them who is facing trouble with Verizon like My Verizon app not working so don't go anywhere because here you will get proper step by step solutions for any Verizon issues, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps. But before providing the solution let’s find out some of the common problem faced by Verizon users below:
The common problem of My Verizon app not working issues:
- Verizon App not loading.
- Verizon App not opening.
- Verizon App is crashing many times.
- Verizon app not device authenticated
- Verizon app not taking payment.
- Verizon app not connecting.
How to fix My Verizon app not working problems
If you are facing one of the above-mentioned problems, then it can easily be solved by following our lucrative steps. Sometimes these issues appear because of the cache memory of the application. So, if you are trying to open the app and My Verizon app not working then follow the below-mentioned fixes for an immediate solution.
Solution 1: Clear Cache in Verizon App
- Just, go to your mobile and find the “setting”.
- Now, click on the “setting” tab.
- In the setting section, just to the “Applications” tab.
- Now, click on the “Application” tab.
- After then, Go to the “Application Manager.”
- Scroll down and search the “Verizon App.”
- Click on the “Verizon App.”
- Now, click on the “Clear Cache” button.
- Return back to the home screen and restart your android mobile device.
Therefore, after clearing the cache your Verizon app will start working smoothly. If you still facing the same problem of my Verizon app not working then you should update the app which is the next solution provided below.
Method 2: How to update Verizon App:
Verizon App uses some complex algorithm to make it safe and easy for users, as well as the app size, is big so sometimes users ignore the update which causes my Verizon app not working error. So it is always advisable to update your Verizon app from time to time for smooth working experience. Follow the steps below to update Verizon app:
- Go to the “Setting” tab of your mobile.
- Then, click on the “Application” button.
- You will get a list so find “Verizon App”.
- Click on Verizon App.
- Then, hit the “update” button. (If it is not updated, then Update button will appear)
- It will take some seconds or minutes.
- Then, restart your mobile and use Verizon App.