Last Update: Monday, 2 December, 2019
Mozilla Firefox Password Reset Not Working
You can browse multiple things and information using Mozilla Firefox browser. This was designed for those people who generally wait to give an end to their search on different sources. Mozilla may not work unless you are signed with your account. According to a recent survey, Mozilla users mostly encounter password related issues. They are often forgetting their account password or else their account is being used by someone else. We can help you to reset your Mozilla Firefox account password. Check out these amazing methods which will give an accurate result with a fresh account.
Reset via Troubleshooting information
- Visit the Mozilla Firefox landing page. Hit the three buttons on the very top right corner.
- After that tap on the “question mark?” icon.
- Tap on “troubleshooting information”
- Further, press the “refresh Firefox” option and then tap on “confirm”
- As soon as the import wizard expires, you need to hit on “finish”
- Import Wizard, Import Complete
Reset Firefox using Profile Manager
- Press the Windows + R key at the same time to switch to the RUN prompt. Enter, firefox.exe and hit “OK”
- You will be redirected to the Firefox user profile manager screen. Hit on Default and tap on “delete profile”
- Make the confirmation and tap on “delete files” respectively
- Hit on Exit.
The above mentioned steps can surely help you to reset Mozilla Firefox password issue in every possible way. However, you can easily get into your Mozilla profile by troubleshooting and also via resetting profile manager. If you want to create a password with Mozilla Firefox account, simply visit the settings option > switch to your profile section > Hit on change password > and accordingly create your password.