Last Update: Tuesday, 21 January, 2020
Groupon Password Reset Not Working
Based in America, Groupon is an e-commercial company that owns a large marketplace that has millions of subscribers connecting to local merchants through it. Groupon deals in various classes such as goods, traveling and other services worldwide. Groupon provides its service free of cost by just creating a group on account on its official website. Groupon invites people who want to join their business and customers who like to enjoy its services. Everyday Groupon sends details to the people who have joined them telling about their business deals and latest updates through email.
Now you must be aware of the importance of a Groupon account very well. So what will happen if you somehow unable to login to your account, what would you do? Do not get worried. In this article, you will be able to learn about Groupon password reset through a simple password reset procedure.
Follow the Steps to Reset Your Groupon Account Password
- First of all, sign in to your Groupon account by opening the official home page.
- Click My account option that is present on the right side of the page.
- Further scroll down and you have to click on Change your password option.
- Fill the information which is asked by the Groupon i.e. type new password two times then confirm it again to set your account.
- Your password must be strong. You must use symbols and characters together to make a password strong for your own security.
- Click on the Save Changes button to proceed.
Reset Your Groupon Account Password Anytime from Anywhere
Groupon password reset would be an easy task by following the above steps. But if you fail to reset your Groupon account password, you can seek assistance as well to get access to your Groupon account back.