By Google Sheets
Last Update: Wednesday, 5 February, 2020
Google Sheets Not Working
Google Sheets is a spreadsheet program that includes a part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service. It is a web-based software that is available as a web application, mobile app for android, windows, and as a desktop application on Google chromes. This is one of the most compatible apps with Microsoft Excel file formats. This app allows users to create and edit files online while sharing with other users in real-time. It is Inbuilt with amazing features. Google Sheets is very responsive as well as facilitates the ease of use for users. Well, sometimes unexpected errors or issues are encountered with users. You need not worry Google has presented all the necessary suggestions to settle down your problem of Google sheets not working and take you a smooth ride with their services.
So basically this article deals with fixing the issue of Google Sheets not working. So get tuned with the article and hope it happens to be a one-dimensional platform for you.
Here are some steps you have to follow to fix Google sheets not working:
- Refresh your page by choosing your browser and click at the top left to Reload this page.
- You can check by Open your file in different browsers like chrome instead of Safari or Firefox instead of chrome and computer and make sure your browser is up to date.
- Further, you can turn off browser plug-ins and extensions.
- Next, tab to clear your cache and cookies.
- Now, turn offline setting off and on again.
- And last you can also check for a computer firewall and server setting.
So, following the above-noted instructions you can easily configure the issue. Unfortunately, if you are not able to solve the problem of Google sheets not working, you can take help from the experts. Go to the help center page which is always available with most advanced solutions which will surely work for you. From that help center page, choose “Contact us “at the bottom of the page under “Need more help? And you can select the most accurate solution for your query.