Last Update: Monday, 7 September, 2020
Google News Not Working
Google news has become the largest reading application all over the globe because it provides accurate news aggregator content and users can easily get notifications of the breaking news also, it supports IOS and Windows devices. But, if you are using your Google news application on your iPhone and suddenly, Google News Not Working so doesn’t need to worry about it instead apply the below-presented techniques and get back your Google news application without any fault.
How to Fix Google News Not Working On iPhone?
Method 1: Clear Cache or cookies of The Google News App:
Due to the bad cookies and cache, Google News doesn’t respond so firstly, you have to remove cache or cookies from the Google news application. To get about the steps, just follow the below-given points:
- Just open your iPhone.
- Go to the settings icon.
- Scroll down and choose the General option.
- Now, this time to select the iPhone storage option.
- Again, scroll down and find the Google news application.
- Tap on the Google News app and press the clear cache.
If you are not using the Google news application than you can visit Google news via a web browser such as Safari, Chrome. You just need to clear the cache or history of the web browser or Google news application but after then, if Google news still not working on iPhone so just try to another resolving method.
Method 2: Disable the App Restriction:
This is the common issue, normally generates every application so just see the solving procedure.
- Turn on the iPhone and go to the settings app.
- Then, choose the General option and after then, press the restrictions.
- Now, enter the Apple id or password and then enter the app store.
- Scroll down and select the Google news app.
- Disable the option via slider, if it is enabled.
Thus, just reboot your iPhone and use the Google news application without any error but after applying the above-presented steps, if Google news not working so just try below given another method.
Method 3: Not Getting region or city updates via Google news:
It happens many times where your Google news application is working properly but they are providing the local city or specific region news. To get instant solutions, you need to change your preferred language on your iPhone so just see the below-given steps:
- Open the settings on the iPhone.
- Tap on the general and then, select the language and then, press the region.
- After then reboot your iPhone and then, use the News application.
Method 4: Change the Notification of Google News Application:
If you are not getting breaking news update via notification also Google news not working on iPhone but all other apps are providing notification on your iPhone so just see the below-given instructions:
- Again, open the Settings application on your iPhone.
- Then, scroll down and select the Notification option.
- Open the Notification of Google news and stop all the notification of other applications.
- Then, use the Google news app after rebooting your iPhone.
Method 5: Reboot Your iPhone:
If you are not rebooting your iPhone after applying the above-mentioned methods so, Google news will not be reposed in any condition because rebooting is the medium that completes every process and without rebooting applied steps don’t work.
Method 6: Update the Safari Browser:
If you are operating Google news through the website on the Safari browser but Google news not working so don’t worry just check the version of your Safari browser because Google news doesn’t support the old version and if your safari browser version is old so update or re-install without any delay.