Last Update: Friday, 14 August, 2020
Google Meet Not Working
Having an issue with Google Meet Not Working properly, then don't worry! As in this blog, you will get complete guidance on how to fix this problem. Follow the given below solutions to solve the Google Meet is not loading or working problem on chrome quickly.
Solutions to Fix Google Meet Is Not Working on Chrome:
Solution 1: Chrome Version is Outdated
Many times, the issue appears due to Google Chrome outdated. Rather than starting a conversation window, an outdated Chrome browser will redirect the users to a static page declaring ‘camera is not detected’. Thus, immediate updating your Chrome version to the latest.
Solution 2: Updating Drivers to the latest on Chrome
- Often Google Meet Not Loadingdue to Updating drivers’ issues. Resolve this issue by just updating your browser to the latest version. Follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome and then tap on ‘three vertical points’ (located at the upper right corner of the screen).
- Next, select on 'Help', and after then a menu list appears, so tap on the 'about Google Chrome' option.
- After that wait till the utility finds if you have the latest version. If you do not click on 'Update Google Chrome' to update to the latest.
- When the updating process is finished, then you can restart your computer, and then view if the problem is determined.
In case, if the difficulty is still not fixed, go to the next solution.
Solution 3: Allowing Google Meet to Use Camera
Whenever you are not allowing Google Meet to use your camera, you generally face issues to interact with the Google Meet on your chrome browser. Then you should allow camera access to hangouts, just by tapping on the blocked-popup icon located at the upper right corner of the screen. After that choose the toggle related to 'Always allow URL to access your camera & microphone'. Then, assure the suitable Camera is chosen before tapping on the 'Done' button.
Solution 4: Verify Camera functions & Reload Google Meet
When Google Meet Not Working, then you should verify that your computer camera is connected means turned on, and then looking towards you unobstructed. Also, verify your camera functions properly in other apps, like FaceTime in MacOS or the Camera app in Windows 10. After that, close another application which may be using the camera, and then reload Google Meet.
Solution 5: Check Network
Verify that the network you are ON is high-speed and supporting the Google Meet software or call. If you find any issue in your network, then close other browser tabs and then open applications that are using up resources. Also, if you are using a ‘VPN’, then try to disconnect from it, as it’s perhaps slowing down your Google Meet connection.
Hence, after following the above solutions, the Google Meet Not Loading issue will be definitely solved easily.