By Google Classroom
Last Update: Yesterday
Google Classroom not working - fix it
Google Classroom is a free joint learning platform developed by Google for schools. The purpose of this app is to make it easier to create, distribute and grading assignments. Now the app is widely used by teachers and students across the world especially after this COVID-19 pandemic. The app makes it easy to exchange files between teachers and students. The app is available in both web and mobile app form. Suddenly, some users may face the problem of Google Classroom not working. Here are some solutions to the problem:
- User is required to clear all cache files from browser.
- Log out of the account and delete the account from the browser.
- Verify account username and password.
- Now log in again with the Google account that is associated with the Classroom app.
- Try using Incognito mode.
- The user makes sure that the browser is regularly updated.
Google Classroom not working on iPhone
If an iPhone user is facing the problem of Google Classroom not working on iPhone, then there is no need to panic. Here are some remedies to get rid of this problem.
- Make sure the device has an active internet connection.
- The user needs to ensure that all software on the device must be UpToDate.
- If a user faces some issue with the Classroom app on iPhone, he/she needs to uninstall the app and reinstall the app and try to connect to the app.
Google Classroom not working on Android
If any user of the Android platform faces the problem of Google Classroom not working on Android, then they can follow the steps given below to resolve the issues.
- If a user is having trouble logging in with the Google Classroom app, ask the teacher to re-verify the email account and password.
- Make sure the class code you put in is correct.
- The software you use must be up to date.
- If the app is not working, uninstall the app and reinstall the app.
- Install and activate the Google Apps Device Policy for your device.