By Google Classroom
Last Update: Wednesday, 24 November
Google Classroom not working - fix it
Google Classroom is a free joint learning platform developed by Google for schools. The purpose of this app is to make it easier to create, distribute and grade assignments. Now the app is widely used by teachers and students across the world especially after this COVID-19 pandemic. The app makes it easy to exchange files between teachers and students. The app is available in both web and mobile app forms. Suddenly, some users may face the problem of Google Classroom not working. Here are some solutions to the problem:
- The user is required to clear all cache files from the browser.
- Log out of the account and delete the account from the browser.
- Verify account username and password.
- Now log in again with the Google account that is associated with the Classroom app.
- Try using Incognito mode.
- The user makes sure that the browser is regularly updated.
Google Classroom not working- troubleshoot now
Google Classroom is not working on your device. It may create trouble for its use whether it's a teacher or a student. It is a free combined learning platform developed by Google for schools. This app aims to simplify creating, distributing, and grading assignments. Suddenly, a small number of users may face trouble with Google Classroom not working problem issue. Here in this article will provide detailed information about the process of troubleshooting Google Classroom not working.
First of all, you need to check the internet connection, whether there is a proper internet connection in the device or not. You can also change the network and try again. If not working then reboot the device, most of the time after rebooting the device the app is working. If not then you must find the reason why is my Google Classroom not working. Here will provide some possibilities to not working in Google classroom. Check out the issues and also solve them.
- The issues may be due to incorrect classroom codes. So, check the classroom code you have to enter also reconfirm from the teacher.
- The issue with back-dated software. So, update the classroom software and try again to connect.
- Incorrect email address is also one of the major issues for not working on the classroom app, so double-check the email address before going to any decision.
Moreover, if you use google browser then clear all the cache files from the Browser. After that, log out of the account and remove the account from the browser and then verify the account username and password. Now again log in with the Google account which is connected with the classroom app. You can also try to use incognito mode to resolve the issues. otherwise, if you use Classroom with Android or iPhone you can uninstall the app and again reinstall the app. Hopefully, all the above methods help you to resolve the issue with Google Classroom not working not loading properly.
Google Classroom not working on iPhone
If an iPhone user is facing the problem of Google Classroom not working on iPhone, then there is no need to panic. Here are some remedies to get rid of this problem.
- Make sure the device has an active internet connection.
- The user needs to ensure that all software on the device must be UpToDate.
- If a user faces some issue with the Classroom app on iPhone, he/she needs to uninstall the app and reinstall the app and try to connect to the app.
Google Classroom not working on Android
If any user of the Android platform faces the problem of Google Classroom not working on Android, then they can follow the steps given below to resolve the issues.
- If a user is having trouble logging in with the Google Classroom app, ask the teacher to re-verify the email account and password.
- Make sure the class code you put in is correct.
- The software you use must be up to date.
- If the app is not working, uninstall the app and reinstall the app.
- Install and activate the Google Apps Device Policy for your device.