Last Update: Tuesday, 4 May
Gamestop is an American based video game, electronics, and gaming merchandise retailer. Throughout the United States, they have 5,830 stores which are operational and they have the headquarter located in Grapevine, Texas, the United States a suburb of Dallas and their official website is www.gamestop.com
How to reset Gamestop password
This is to mention how one can get access back in the account by following the complete step by step process rather than getting the new account set up again and again which at times is very tedious. In order to get access back to Gamestop, you will be required to enter the username and click on forgot password you will get the password reset link on the email address and by following the on-screen instruction you will successfully reset Gamestop password.
Password Reset Link is invalid
- If one gets the error that password reset link is invalid or expired which means the link which you are trying to access was sent to you 12 hours prior now again to get the link you will be required to hit on forgot password option and will get the link again
- One will get the email within the next 10 minutes
- Password Reset Link shows error
- If one has received the email however after clicking on the link if you come across the error, then try to open the same in different browser
Password Reset Link email did not receive
- If one has not received the email one will be required to check some details as
- The individual will be required to check if they have login in the same account, which they have used while initiating the account with us
- One also needs to check if the mail is there in the Junk if it is still not there can place the request again
By taking the steps mentioned above one will be able to reset Gamestop password and will be able to get access to the account back and if needed one can also take the help from the technical support team.