Last Update: Tuesday, 5 January
Facebook.com/login/identify Not Working
Are you having difficulties logging into your Facebook account, due to a lost password of your account, then don’t worry. Whether your Facebook account was blocked or hacked. There are several recovery modes to recover your Facebook account when you forget your password and you cannot log into your account.
Therefore, you can use recovery modes to recover your account by using an alternate email address or recovery phone number. After using these recovery modes, you can verify your Facebook account identity, and also you will be able to get a verification code to reset your account password, and get back in.
How to Fix Facebook.com/Login/Identify Not Working?
Follow the given below simple steps to recover your Facebook account
- On your computer web browser, open this link “Facebook.com/login/identify”.
- Ensure Sometimes the link “Facebook.com/login/identify Not Working”, due to reasons; incorrect email address, Internet not working, wrong information enters, blocked Facebook account, and other issues.
- After successfully visit the Facebook login page, click on the “Forgotten account?” option.
- Enter the email address or phone number. Click on Continue.
- Select one recovery mode to get the verification code either recovery phone number or an email address.
- Verify your recovery mode to see a verification code via SMS on the phone or click on the reset password link within the email.
- Follow on-screen instruction and submit the verification code, and verify Facebook account identity, process will forward to a password reset page.
- Enter a new password and re-enter the password to confirm it. Click on ‘Continue’.
How to Verify Facebook Account Identity?
If you want to know how you can verify your Facebook account identity? Then here are mentioned the simple steps to do it.
Step 1: Pull up the Verification Request Form
To get verified the identity of your Facebook account, you will require to submit a request form for consideration for verification. Access this form by simply navigating this link “https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/342509036134712”.
Step 2: Select Your Verification Type and Account
You can verify a page or a personal profile account by selecting the type of account which you wish to verify. Only you can demand confirmation for one performance.
Step 3: Explain your Account Category
It is significant to classifying your account properly because it can help Facebook determine if you have the correct impact in a certain industry to justify verification. You can select the following options; News/Media, Music, Sports, Government & Politics, Entertainment, Global Business/Brand/Organization, Gamer, Fashion, Digital Creator/Blogger/Influencer, and Other.
Step 4: Identifying Your Documents Via Uploading
To verify your Facebook account identity, you will require to attach pictures of identifying documents. So, that Facebook would understand your proof is exactly correct.
Step 5: Explain Why You Remain Tracking Verification
You will need to submit an authentic reason for why you are looking for verification. Because it is an important part of getting verification from Facebook.
Step 6: Submit Form
Once you have submitted a request for verification on Facebook, then you will need to wait for a few days because it could take 45 days or longer, and you could get a response in 48 hours.
Hence, after the above steps, Facebook’s team will review your request form & documents manually and then confirm for the authentication. That’s all for Facebook.com/login/identify. comment on your opinion.