Last Update: Monday, 8 March
Face ID Not Working in iPhone
Face ID has become a lifeline of every phone because users can easily unlock any phone with the help of face ID but when we talk about the iPhone 11 face ID is one of the primary and strong features over there but sometimes, users get disappointed when face ID doesn’t respond after lots of effort. If your face id not working in iPhone 11 so don’t worry, just follow the below-given step by step solutions:
Important Instructions: Before starting the troubleshooting steps, ensure you are not covering your face and as per the requirement your nose, eyes, lips, or other major parts of the face are totally visible on the camera of the iPhone 11.
How to Fix Face ID in iPhone 11 Not Working Error
Solution 1: Reboot your iPhone 11 Pro:
- This is the treatment of every issue on iPhones because every process doesn't complete without a reboot of the phone.
- Press & tight hold both sides for just a second.
- After then, release the all buttons.
- On the display screen tap to slide power off.
- Drag to turn off the device.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds and the iPhone 11 will automatically turn on.
- After rebooting, if the face id is not available just try another resolving solution number two.
Solution 2: Check the IOS Update:
Apple always provides the notification of the update but due to some reason, users ignore it and after then, a face id issue creates but don’t worry, you can resolve this issue by following the below-given steps:
- Turn on your iPhone 11 or any iPhone.
- Just tap on the settings icon.
- Select the General option from the list.
- Press the Software Update. (If there is the availability of the update)
- Besides, reboot your iPhone and use face ID again, if the Face ID is not working iPhone 11so don’t panic, just apply the third solution.
Solution 3: Reset Face ID Setting:
Sometimes, Face ID corrupted due to the bugs and also seen the issue of authentic failure of the face ID. For better use, users can rid the issue of face ID. Just learn the process of resetting.
- Go to the settings option of the iPhone.
- Tap on the Face ID & Passcode.
- Check the Face ID, as well as The passcode is enabled and working properly.
- Users can also check the feature of toggle which should be OFF.
Moreover, exit from the settings and again check the issue but after applying lots of efforts, Face id is not available on your iPhone so just try another perfect solution number four.
Also Read: Airpods Pro Noice Cancelling Not Working | How to Fix
Solution 4: Create New Face ID:
After providing the above-given solutions, if you are not getting the solution up to the mark so don't panic, just create a new Face id by given instructions:
- Hit on the Settings option of the home screen.
- Press the Face ID and Passcode.
- Enter the correct password and hit on the continue.
- This time to choose the Setup New Face ID option.
- Make sure, you have covered the proper distance and position of your face and provide the right position of the face and your iPhone should be in front of your face.
- Click on Get Started and follow the screen instructions.
- Again, scan your face for verification purposes.
- After completing the Scan, hit on the Done.
Therefore, reboot your iPhone 11 and unlock your iPhone using Face ID but after applying the above-presented step and face id not working iPhone 11 so there might be some different issue and you must go for a factory reset.
Solution 5: Erase All the Content from iPhone 11:
This is something factory reset so before applying this step, take the proper backup of your iPhone data and then follow the below presented steps.
- Tap on the settings.
- Choose the General and select the Reset.
- Hit on the Erase all the content and setting.
- Write the correct password and wait for a minute.
- Now you are done!