Last Update: Tuesday, 3 May
Is your iPhone email not working?
What to do when your iPhone email is not working?
You may have got used to your iPhone for accessing your emails. On one sudden day when trying to access you may have realized that the email is not working on your iPhone. If that is so then we can guide you through the process through which you can easily troubleshoot your issue and again start accessing the email on your iPhone. If there is something which you are following below and not being able to get the same then you can always contact us and we would be happy serving you and resolving your query in one go without any hassles or second thought.
Top 7 ways to fix email not working properly
Check the network connectivity of your iPhone – First of all, users need to check whether they are connected to the Internet or not. In case it isn't, stay connected by turning on the cellular network and then try accessing your email account, which should then work for users.
Check the credentials - It could be that one may have entered incorrect credentials as a result of which you may be facing the issue. Ensure that you are entering the correct username and password and then try accessing the email on your iPhone.
Close and relaunch the app – It may be that the app may have malfunctioned when trying to open the app. In such cases users can simply do is close and then again restart the application. The issue should then be fixed for the user.
Check settings of email account – Users are next advised to check the settings of their email account. It could be that due to discrepancies email settings may not be working effectively. So, fix that in order to enjoy uninterrupted services.
Restart the iPhone – Also there could be some missing files and folders as a result of which you may be facing the issue. The only way to fix the issue is by restarting the iPhone.
Update your iOS – It may be that users may not have updated their iOS for a long time as a result of which users may have started to face the issue. Simply update the iOS using iTunes to enjoy uninterrupted services.
Resync your email – Lastly users can remove the linked email from the iPhone and then again add the same and perform sync operations. This should certainly resolve the users’ issue.
Why is Email not working on iPhone?
Being the most advanced technology in the world can sometimes face issues, which need to be rectified instantly and one of the issues is iPhone not receiving emails and can only be resolved with the proper accurate guidance and support.
There could be many issues that can cause your iPhone email to not work properly and can be fixed
1. Try to fix the issue by checking your network connection, as you will not get an email if you are not connected to the Internet, you can use some steps like go to Settings > Cellular > and move the Cellular Data, to get connected to a cellular network.
2. You can also check your email id and password entered correctly or not, this can be checked by entering either password or email id as if the window will pop up if the credentials are not correct
3. Try resolving the issue by closing the application and relaunching it again, for this, you have to quit the app and relaunch it. This may solve some problems that cause Mail not to work. When the Mail app is closed, tap the Mail app again to relaunch it.
4. Restart your mobile device again to resolve the issue
5. Always make sure that your iPhone is updated, that you can do by updating iOS using iTunes, and for this, you have to make sure that you have the latest version of the iOS as the Updated versions of the iOS deliver bug fixes and improvements to features
6. You can also try to resolve the error by deleting the email account from your iPhone and by adding it again to your iPhone
A temporary problem will be resolved by following some of the above-mentioned steps and help you with the issues of email not working on iPhone, and if not able to get the resolution then get connected with the team whom you can connect either with direct telephonic, email or chat service and provide you instant solution for every query.
At any point, if your email is not working on iPhone then get connected with the skilled and knowledgeable professionals who are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at your service to offer you the best every service of all the time as our team offers you most trustworthy and long-lasting services of all the time.
5 different reasons why you are not receiving emails in your account
Why Gmail? The most trusted, malware-free, and highly recommended Gmail is the number one need for all account holders, as it not only helps you send and receive emails but also keeps you up to date and connected with their products and services. GMAIL: THE PACKAGE OF YOUR DAILY NEEDS.
Not receiving emails? Facing problems receiving emails in your account, so there could be many reasons for the same, here we are discussing some of the reasons and reasons to fix it.
1. Not receiving emails, due to WIFI or connectivity issues: Sometimes if there is a problem with the internet connection, you cannot receive the emails either or there may be a chance that the problem is with the connection of the sender or a broader problem. connectivity problem and the problem can be fixed by turning off the WIFI or mobile network and checking again by turning it on.
2. The sender does not have the correct email address: You may have given the sender the wrong email address. Therefore, if you do not receive an email, please double-check the email address you shared with the sender.
3. Emails marked as spam: Sometimes, due to a large number of compound files, you may not receive the emails in your inbox, but in your spam account, to avoid this, you need to check if any emails from people you know are moving to your SPAM folder, and if so, mark them as safe.
4. Issues with Outlook settings: You need to check that you don't have any Outlook rules set up that might be moving or blocking the email. Check your spam folders to see if certain emails are moving there. Email isn't just a problem when you don't get messages. It becomes more problematic if the emails you send do not reach their defined destination.
5. Emails containing attachments blocked emails: Many times there are chances that emails containing attachments also get blocked as some documents contain malware and blocked your inbox. than compress them. This is because ZIP files can be used to deliver and unpack malware such as CryptoLocker and CryptoWall.
Related link- Email not working on iPhone & iPad