Last Update: Tuesday, 25 February, 2020
Doordash is an on-demand food delivery service company, headquartered in San Francisco, USA and it is one of the most promising technology companies in the world. It offers services to more than 4000 cities across the USA and Canada. You can order food from the local restaurants by using the Doordash website and application. It makes food ordering easy and convenient for millions of customers and they are adding new restaurants and locations profoundly. Restaurants who do not have own delivery person can use Doordash app for delivering their food to customers and improve their business.
However, like other mobile application customers and vendors may face issues with Doordash application. So, how to fix Doordash app not working problem? Well, you can read the article to know the common troubleshooting steps to fix this app not working error.
Common troubleshoots for Doordash app not working issues
Imagine you are craving for food and open the food ordering app to order something for yourself but you realized that the Doordash app not working. It can be frustrating and therefore you should know some common ways to troubleshoot this app error. Even if you are not technically expert, you can still follow the below troubleshooting steps as it is quite easy and quick
- Check the Internet connection if it is working properly
- If you are connected to Wi-Fi, switch off Phone’s Wi-Fi and on the back again to reconnect
- You can also switch off the Wi-Fi device and then power on again.
- If you are connected with Mobile Internet, check and make sure the airplane mode is not active on your phone.
- Sometime you may have a temporary issue due to very slow Internet connection
- If the Internet connection is ok, then you can force quit the application. Once close you can restart the application and try to use it again
- If the application is still not working, you can restart your phone from the power button. It can resolve phone bugs if any, which may cause the issue
- If the problem is still there and the Doordash app not working, then you need to uninstall the application and switch off the phone. After restarting the phone, install the Doordash application and log in to your account again this will surely fix the error.
Users can follow the above steps to fix the problem of Doordash app not working problem. If you are not able to fix the Doordash app after following these steps, you can raise your complaint using the official forum or through different social media platforms of the company.