Last Update: Tuesday, 13 September
Asus Router Not Working-Fix it today
Need to send some urgent documents through the mail but, since morning Asus Router is not working. It is a very annoying condition for Asus Router users. If you also ever experience this situation with your Asus Router then read this article carefully till the end. Here will narrate all possible methods to fix the issues with the Asus Router. After reading this article, you will be able to troubleshoot the Asus router yourself without resorting to the help of any technician. Please refer to the article below to learn how to troubleshoot the Asus router not working:
Carrier-side internet server is one of the main reasons for problems in Asus Router. There are many more reasons why the Asus router does not work like improper installation and configuration of the Asus router, outdated software, overheating of the Asus router, and many more. After knowing the real reason why my Asus router is not working, you can proceed to the troubleshooting procedure. Follow the steps below:
Troubleshooting Asus Router Not Working
1. First of all, switch off the router and device and wait for some time and again restart the device and check. If not working then go for the next step.
2. On the next, update the router firmware to the up-to-date version.
3. Reset the router setting by factory reset by pressing the reset button which is present at the backside of the router and try again.
4. Regular update your Wi-Fi driver for fixing the issue.
5. For overheating keep resting the router for at least 10 to 15 minutes to cool down.
Indeed, you can set up the router setting by following the user guide. If still, the Asus router is not working you can talk to the operator’s customer care executive and seek technical help. You can also call a technical person for fixing the issues of Asus Wireless Router is Not Working.