Last Update: Tuesday, 14 September
Unable to log in to your Amazon account? get useful tips
People love to shop if it is online so that means it is like icing on the cake. Amazon makes our purchases of our favorite things with just one click. Amazon.com is a multinational company in America. The basic Amazon account is free for all, although the Value subscription costs $99 per year that offers 2-day shipping, adds free movies, music, and more. Some of its users face the problem of Amazon account not working. Here are some tips to get rid of the problem:
Tip 1 First of all, the user needs to double check the username and password to login to the account.
Tip 2 After this, the user will have to reset the password of the account by going to the login page of Amazon.
Tip 3 Update the browser or try using a different browser to log in to the account.
Tip 4 Try changing the network to fix the problem
If any of the Amazon account users find the Amazon account not working issue on Android, they can follow the steps below to fix the problem:
- The user is required to update the application from time to time.
- To fix the problem, clear all cache and data.
- Check internet connection if it is not working.
- Check if there is enough space in the phone.
- Restart the device for better results.
- Update the phone software to fix the problem.
If a shopping lover faces issues with Amazon account not working on iPhone, they can follow some simple steps to fix it:
- First, uninstall and then reinstall the app with the latest version.
- Reboot the device to fix the problem.
- Check internet connection and use another network to fix the problem.
- Update to the latest iOS software to resolve the issue.
If a user has trouble, contact the Amazon support team and ask for technical support to resolve the issue.